The Northminster Community Preschool and MDO program offers four different classes.
This program focuses on developing social/emotional skills, adjusting to leaving parents, and interacting with different people in a new environment.
- Children must be 18 months old by August 1 of the upcoming school year and not yet eligible for preschool.
- The class meets Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9AM-2:30PM.
- The Wednesday class is specifically for children who are 2 ½ years old by August 1.
- Most children come one day a week, but are welcome to attend more days.
- Children bring their lunch to school and nap at school.
3/4 Preschool Class
- Children must be 3 years old by August 1 of the upcoming school year.
- Meets on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00A.M.-1:00P.M.
- Children must be potty trained before entering preschool.
4/5 Preschool Class
- Children must be 4 years old by August 1 of the upcoming school year.
- Meets on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00A.M.-1:00P.M.
Extended Day Class
This program is an extension of the morning preschool program. Children work on developmentally appropriate activities to practice and gain skills.
- Offered Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00PM-2:30PM for children in the ¾ Preschool Class
- Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for children who attend the 4/5 Preschool class.
- The Wednesday class is intended to focus on Kindergarten readiness skills and is only offered to children who attend the 4/5 Preschool class.
- Children may be enrolled in one, two, or three days of Extended Day
Please see the Enrollment tab for tuition information.